"My House is a Wreck!"

Hi! I am Elizabeth. Things have been happening pretty fast in my life! I
just married Mr. Right, became a stepmother to two fabulous kiddos, and had a
new baby- all in the last year and a half! Add a couple of moves and my 36th
birthday in there and you will understand why I am feeling the need to record
this crazy stage of our lives! At least now I can come back and read about it
someday- I know I won't remember! Oh, and keep in mind that I while I am posting
the good memories and high points of our daily life- my house really is a wreck!


Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Packing Up!!!

Just a quick post to say we are are packing up over here! The cabinets and bookshelves are packed, and we are in that very strange phase where the house is in TOTAL chaos. John Stephen has not cramped my style as badly as I had feared, but he has slowed the process down a tad bit! Luckily, Nana is coming to the rescue in the morning!!



He is going to stay in Little Rock for a couple of days. Don's mom is going hang out with Sydney tomorrow afternoon while Pax helps Don move a few things from storage. The movers will be here Friday morning- I hope we make it!! I am worn out already!




Of course, I shed a few tears this morning thinking about leaving this house where we brought the baby home and where we basically began our lives together! I don't know how I have become such a cry baby! This move is only to a town 15 minutes away and it will be great for us! It may be a while before I resurface- moving and unpacking can detract from personal time. But stay tuned- I'll be back with pics and more fun stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment