"My House is a Wreck!"

Hi! I am Elizabeth. Things have been happening pretty fast in my life! I
just married Mr. Right, became a stepmother to two fabulous kiddos, and had a
new baby- all in the last year and a half! Add a couple of moves and my 36th
birthday in there and you will understand why I am feeling the need to record
this crazy stage of our lives! At least now I can come back and read about it
someday- I know I won't remember! Oh, and keep in mind that I while I am posting
the good memories and high points of our daily life- my house really is a wreck!


Monday, October 4, 2010

Two Years Ago...

...I Got Married!  YEA!  It was a LONG TIME COMIN"- at age 34!  I was really glad to have finally found my "Mr. Right".  Since we were a little on the older side, and a big local wedding seemed a bit much, we headed down to the Big Easy with about 100 of our nearest and dearest and tied the knot!  It was a really fun weekend and a perfect way to begin our lives together!  Happy Anniversary, Dear.  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment