"My House is a Wreck!"

Hi! I am Elizabeth. Things have been happening pretty fast in my life! I
just married Mr. Right, became a stepmother to two fabulous kiddos, and had a
new baby- all in the last year and a half! Add a couple of moves and my 36th
birthday in there and you will understand why I am feeling the need to record
this crazy stage of our lives! At least now I can come back and read about it
someday- I know I won't remember! Oh, and keep in mind that I while I am posting
the good memories and high points of our daily life- my house really is a wreck!


Monday, October 25, 2010

It's gonna be a BIG week!

Happy Monday!  It is going to be a BIG week around here!  We have Mother's Day Out, 7th Grade Football, Parent/Teacher Conferences, Kids out of school for Parent/Teacher Conferences, Halloween Party at the Country Club, Halloween Parties at school, a BIG high school football game Friday night, a birthday party, and Halloween Parade! Shew! I'm tired just thinking about it!   John Stephen is going as a Chicken!  It will be cute!  I just worry that he will be hot- the costume is furry and the high on Sunday is 79*!

John Stephen doesn't have Parent/Teacher Conferences, but if he did I feel like they would suggest we work on his table manners! 

Do you watch Pawn Stars on the History Channel?  Don loves it!  Anyway, I keep forgetting to mention that Don has borrowed a nickname from that show for John Stephen- BIG HOSS!  It makes me laugh so hard!  He is big, but he is soooo sweet and cute- not at all BIG HOSS material!  His wild streaks are showing though, and this week I have found great comfort in ELMO!  He has saved me a couple of times!  The funny thing about John Stephen watching Elmo is that he will STAND on the sofa and watch like he is mesmerized!!
I will be back soon with some pics from Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment