"My House is a Wreck!"

Hi! I am Elizabeth. Things have been happening pretty fast in my life! I
just married Mr. Right, became a stepmother to two fabulous kiddos, and had a
new baby- all in the last year and a half! Add a couple of moves and my 36th
birthday in there and you will understand why I am feeling the need to record
this crazy stage of our lives! At least now I can come back and read about it
someday- I know I won't remember! Oh, and keep in mind that I while I am posting
the good memories and high points of our daily life- my house really is a wreck!


Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sometimes...

Sometimes John Stephen has to RUMBLE!  He gets antsy, and he NEEDS to GET OUT!  The signs are always there- sweeping items off of the coffee table, ripping pages from his books, turning the tv on and off, getting in the trash can and pulling out trash...You get the picture! 
 And, when those times come upon us, we are glad that we live very close to a little park!
 Daddy joined us on a little outing recently- good to have another "swinger"!
 Too little for the teeter totter!
Have a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment