"My House is a Wreck!"

Hi! I am Elizabeth. Things have been happening pretty fast in my life! I
just married Mr. Right, became a stepmother to two fabulous kiddos, and had a
new baby- all in the last year and a half! Add a couple of moves and my 36th
birthday in there and you will understand why I am feeling the need to record
this crazy stage of our lives! At least now I can come back and read about it
someday- I know I won't remember! Oh, and keep in mind that I while I am posting
the good memories and high points of our daily life- my house really is a wreck!


Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tuesday Night Lights?

Well, the seventh grade football season is over.  The team was 2-2-2!   Every Tuesday night we went to watch the games, and we usually had quite a crew!  Don's mom went to almost every game- that is commitment for someone who just turned 81 years old!  Tons of family members turned out to support the team and to cheer Pax on!  Let me tell you, this family takes their sports seriously!  

Paxton played Tight End and Defensive End.  And he occasionally played Quarterback.  We were all very proud of him, and the last couple of games showed that things were really starting to "click" for our boy! 
You can see in the huddle that Pax is quite a bit taller than the other seventh graders- They come in all shapes and sizes! 
Getting a drink after playing both offense and defense!  It was a good season.  Pax had an interception, and a fumble recovery that were highlights for us!  Now we are taking a break from athletics for a little while.  I think he is going to play on the church league basketball team which is sort of low key.  Now we can focus on school and fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment