"My House is a Wreck!"

Hi! I am Elizabeth. Things have been happening pretty fast in my life! I
just married Mr. Right, became a stepmother to two fabulous kiddos, and had a
new baby- all in the last year and a half! Add a couple of moves and my 36th
birthday in there and you will understand why I am feeling the need to record
this crazy stage of our lives! At least now I can come back and read about it
someday- I know I won't remember! Oh, and keep in mind that I while I am posting
the good memories and high points of our daily life- my house really is a wreck!


Monday, June 14, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!

Well, baseball season is in FULL SWING around here! We were at the ballpark every night last week, and there was a tournament this weekend- six games!! The team won second place in the tournament! We were very proud of them! John Stephen and Sydney have been there for the games, too! I did skip a couple of the games because it was too hot to take John Stephen out there in the 110*F Heat index!! You should see the gear I take to each game...two chairs, camera bag, diaper bag, battery operated fan for baby, bug spray, sunscreen, and my purse! Not to mention, Don's hat, sunglasses, and Blood Pressure Medicine:)!!




Here is Don. Straight from work. Apparently, he had some coaching wisom to share with someone who was playing! I think we all know who that person is!!

Sydney and the other "little sisters" have been entertaining themselves quite well. Her favorite treat is "frozen pickle juice"! YUK! I do not understand how we can even give her money to pay for such a treat, but she loves it!

Who's on first? Paxton Mills! MVP on his team this weekend!

And here he is pitching! Very hard to watch as a parent- each pitch makes you hold your breath and hope for the best! And I have to say that I really love watching the games- who would have thought?!


OK, in other news...We have to move...again! We knew this was a possibility when we rented this house, as it has been on the market for over a year! But, we hoped that we would find a permanent residence before someone made a deal on this one!! We have our eye on a house down the street, but it needs a lot of work. I think we will make a decision this week because we have to be out August 1st! Someday I will look back on this last few years and wonder how I did it! Deep Breaths! Be back soon! We have a busy week and a Wedding in LR this weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment