"My House is a Wreck!"

Hi! I am Elizabeth. Things have been happening pretty fast in my life! I
just married Mr. Right, became a stepmother to two fabulous kiddos, and had a
new baby- all in the last year and a half! Add a couple of moves and my 36th
birthday in there and you will understand why I am feeling the need to record
this crazy stage of our lives! At least now I can come back and read about it
someday- I know I won't remember! Oh, and keep in mind that I while I am posting
the good memories and high points of our daily life- my house really is a wreck!


Friday, June 4, 2010

Caught in the Act!

Well, Today was the End of an Era! I put John Stephen down for a much needed nap, and he just wouldn't go to sleep. Finally...silence. So I went up to investigate and here is what I saw!

Yep, He is now pulling up! And playing with the very dangerous blinds on his window!! I guess he was interested in the HUGE garage sale going on next door!

He was crying for so long, and I can only imagine that the Garage Sale Patrons were able to hear his plea to be rescued! How sad, to look up and see a this little cutie crying in the window!!
This was his expression when I discovered his new trick! Uh Oh! So, Don came home to check on something and I roped him into lowering the crib for me. Now he is all the way in the lowest slot. I have to say that his new abilities (Crawling, Pulling up, etc) are cramping his style in the nap department. Or should I say they are cramping my style? I can feel the baby weight melting off as I chase him around- I am too old for this!! Have a good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment