"My House is a Wreck!"

Hi! I am Elizabeth. Things have been happening pretty fast in my life! I
just married Mr. Right, became a stepmother to two fabulous kiddos, and had a
new baby- all in the last year and a half! Add a couple of moves and my 36th
birthday in there and you will understand why I am feeling the need to record
this crazy stage of our lives! At least now I can come back and read about it
someday- I know I won't remember! Oh, and keep in mind that I while I am posting
the good memories and high points of our daily life- my house really is a wreck!


Monday, June 7, 2010

Bubble-Licious!

My Bubble-Licious Boy! I just want to squeeze him and kissy kissy!! His entire wardrobe consists of Bubbles this summer- sorry, but I can't help it! I love chubby little baby thighs- so much more appealing than chubby mommy thighs! I took this photo on Memorial Day Weekend. Remember my camper? Well, we got it! And we spent the whole weekend in it!!


I hardly had time to drag out my camera- I am working on keeping it handy for the "kodak moments". But, anyway, back to the camper...We parked it in the yard at my in-laws lake house (their idea- we are NOT Cousin Eddie). It was too wet to park it in it's permanent place and hook it up to electricity and water. So we hooked her up to a generator that provided just enough juice for AC. Not enough for lights and other luxury appliances! Needless to say, a weekend with 3 kids and no water was INTERESTING! I had to give myself little talks all weekend about my attitude:)! And when we left I did tell Don that it was going to be a looooooog time before I was ready to take all 3 kids to the lake again!

Pax relaxing on the porch! We spent most of our waking hours on Chuck and Vicki's Porch, or in their kitchen, or their bathroom, or in their den. We did go out on the water for a little bit, but holiday weekends are so crowded-- we think they are like New Year's Eve- overrated and for amateurs!

On the last morning the kiddos left their bunks and made their way into our bed! The mattress is 4" thick and we found it to be way more comfortable than our mattress at home!! I guess we need a new mattress-a new FIRM mattress! Hey we are just making memories around here! Fun and Bubble-licious!! I'll be back with real pics of the camper soon- we are trying to decide on a name for our new home away from home: Shangra La, The Palace, The FEMA Dreama, Tin Roof...The list goes on...I am going to have our towels embroidered with the name we choose!
Bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment