"My House is a Wreck!"

Hi! I am Elizabeth. Things have been happening pretty fast in my life! I
just married Mr. Right, became a stepmother to two fabulous kiddos, and had a
new baby- all in the last year and a half! Add a couple of moves and my 36th
birthday in there and you will understand why I am feeling the need to record
this crazy stage of our lives! At least now I can come back and read about it
someday- I know I won't remember! Oh, and keep in mind that I while I am posting
the good memories and high points of our daily life- my house really is a wreck!


Saturday, November 20, 2010

Wishin' and Hopin'

OK, I know this is selfish, but I have been thinking about a few items that I would love to see Santa bring down my chimney this year!  And, since my Mom and my Husband both like ideas...here are a few things I like for my two loyal readers!
These are Merrells, and I like them because they are easy to slip on!  I always find myself in yoga pants, a fleece and white socks when I need to run to the grocery or to drive carpool, and my little black slip on tennies look terrible!  All I can see is the black shoe/white sock thing, and I hate it!  OK, moving on...

The Kindle!  Now $139 on Amazon!  This is AWESOME!  I can read a book at home in my small, little town that has no bookstore whenever the mood hits!  I can see myself on lazy Sunday afternoons just downloading a great book when the boy is sleeping and being able to upload titles that my friends recommend to be in my lineup! So cool!
LL Bean Tote- I want a BIG one for taking sheets and towels to the lake!  It doesn't need to zip.  And I don't care what color!  A classic!


There are a few other items on my wish list, but I do not have photos...
-an address stamp with my new address
-a noise maker to drown out a certain someone's snoring!
-and a REALLY long gold necklace/pendant.
- an INA GARTEN cookbook- Isn't she awesome??

And that is all I have come up with so far- isn't it enough?  Hope you have started your wish list!  Just in case you were wondering, we are not really doing well on my HOLIDAY ORGANIZATION PLAN.  I'm not really shocked.  I am going to slam it into gear next week, and have my scheduled nervous breakdown in two weeks- right on track!  But I have been doing some home improvement projects that will be featured ASAP!  Have a good weekend!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment