"My House is a Wreck!"

Hi! I am Elizabeth. Things have been happening pretty fast in my life! I
just married Mr. Right, became a stepmother to two fabulous kiddos, and had a
new baby- all in the last year and a half! Add a couple of moves and my 36th
birthday in there and you will understand why I am feeling the need to record
this crazy stage of our lives! At least now I can come back and read about it
someday- I know I won't remember! Oh, and keep in mind that I while I am posting
the good memories and high points of our daily life- my house really is a wreck!


Sunday, November 7, 2010

Free Range Chicken

Things have been so crazy around here that I almost forgot to post pics of our Free Range Chicken!  I was calling him a Funky Chicken until we tried to wrangle him for a couple of pics before the Thursday night Halloween Party- that is when his true identity as a Free Range Chicken was revealed to me! 
There is a neat parade in our old neighborhood that we went to again this year!  John Stephen's buddy was there!
Lots of kids come and they have games and fun stuff for the kids all along a beautiful street.
We caught up with Sissy bobbing for apples!  The Raggedy Ann costume won "Best Costume" in John Stephen's age group!  It was soooooo cute!
Free Range!
Sydney the Vampire with John Stephen the Free Range Chicken! 

No comments:

Post a Comment