"My House is a Wreck!"

Hi! I am Elizabeth. Things have been happening pretty fast in my life! I
just married Mr. Right, became a stepmother to two fabulous kiddos, and had a
new baby- all in the last year and a half! Add a couple of moves and my 36th
birthday in there and you will understand why I am feeling the need to record
this crazy stage of our lives! At least now I can come back and read about it
someday- I know I won't remember! Oh, and keep in mind that I while I am posting
the good memories and high points of our daily life- my house really is a wreck!


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Around Here...


Well it only took from August 28th until last week for us (Don)  to put together the wagon that we bought for John Stephen for his first birthday!  We have perfected the Art of Procrastination around here!  Once we got her all put together we went for a spin around the yard!  I think he liked it!


And we also have been running around outside looking quite dapper in my brother Rafe's "heirloom" sailor coat!  Everyone knows that I love classic baby clothes, and they aren't easy to find these days!  We feel very blessed to enjoy such a beautiful coat!

And, we finally took pics for the Christmas Card!  It took an Act of Congress to get all three kids here and dressed at the same time.  Not to mention how hard it was to get all three looking happy-smiley-cute at the same time!  This is not the shot I chose for the card- that I will save for later!
And in other news...
-We took Pax to his FIRST Razorback game last weekend!  Hogs beat LSU!  It was fabulous and FUN! 
-Wondering if Hogs will go to our FAVORITE city (NOLA) for the Sugar Bowl??
-Great Birthday for me- #37!  The best part was that I had gotten confused and thought I was turning 38 until a few days before!  So, I feel young now!
-I have been scraping wallpaper for a few weeks!  The hall bath is looking pretty!  I'll post pics soon! 
-Put a tree up in Sydney's room and John Stephen thinks it is MAGICAL!  He loves it, and I love that!
-Went to mini storage this afternoon to get Christmas decorations, and lost my keys inside the very messy hoarder paradise! It started to get dark before I uncovered them and was able to drive home!  CRAZY!
-Going on a two day adventure to Little Rock/Hot Springs.  Hope to get to shop a little- haven't started Christmas shopping yet!! '
-Had my Traditional Pre-Christmas Emotional Break Down this morning while trying to get to a meeting, digging out from under four baskets of dirty laundry, surveying my disgustingly dirty house, and my cranky baby, and very cranky husband!  Whew!  Glad that's over!  Things are still a little nuts here, but I feel the LOVE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment