"My House is a Wreck!"

Hi! I am Elizabeth. Things have been happening pretty fast in my life! I
just married Mr. Right, became a stepmother to two fabulous kiddos, and had a
new baby- all in the last year and a half! Add a couple of moves and my 36th
birthday in there and you will understand why I am feeling the need to record
this crazy stage of our lives! At least now I can come back and read about it
someday- I know I won't remember! Oh, and keep in mind that I while I am posting
the good memories and high points of our daily life- my house really is a wreck!


Monday, September 6, 2010

So Long Seersucker...

Bye Bye white shoes!  Summer is officially over, at least in the world of fashion.  Too bad it will feel like summer here in the South until at least October!  Hope you had a nice Labor Day Weekend!  We had a great time at the lake.  Maybe one of our best weekends yet!  We ushered in football season with a win for the Razorbacks!  Pig Soooie!


As you can see, we had things set up in "high tech redneck" fashion for the big game!  Since we were expecting a big crowd, and everyone wanted to be outside with the grill and the PERFECT weather, we put the TV outside under a tent!!  There were kids playing everywhere, people throwing the football around, and tons of yummy food coming off of the grill!  The outside TV was a perfect setup!

Pax and Syd had time on Sunday morning to play a little wiffle ball! 
And, John Stephen had some fun swingin' and watching the wiffle ball game!  Good weekend, great friends! 

I hate to say goodbye to summer, but the busy fall has arrived!  Time to shift into overdrive!!  And I guess I need to buy John Stephen some clothes since I made the mistake of buying tons of seersucker for the summer, and now I have to pack it away (like any good Southern mother)!  Toodle Loo!

No comments:

Post a Comment