"My House is a Wreck!"

Hi! I am Elizabeth. Things have been happening pretty fast in my life! I
just married Mr. Right, became a stepmother to two fabulous kiddos, and had a
new baby- all in the last year and a half! Add a couple of moves and my 36th
birthday in there and you will understand why I am feeling the need to record
this crazy stage of our lives! At least now I can come back and read about it
someday- I know I won't remember! Oh, and keep in mind that I while I am posting
the good memories and high points of our daily life- my house really is a wreck!


Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby!

Today is my husband Don's Birthday!  He is 45!  He is celebrating his big day on a goose hunting trip in Canada!  Don is not one of those fanatics who lives to hunt and who spends all of his free time in the woods, but he does like to hunt a few times a year.  And he likes to spend the rest of his time with me!  He called me from the lodge tonight and we got to visit for a few minutes. I sang "Happy Birthday to You" in my best Marilyn Monroe impersonation!  Just Kidding, but I would have if I had thought of it.  He is on this trip with my Dad and my Dad's dog, Horton.  They are having fun and got 117 geese just today!! 

Don's nickname since elementary school has been "Big Daddy"! Tons of our friends call him "Big Daddy"!! And since he is 6'4- it just works!  I NEVER call him Big Daddy unless I am joking around!  But in my best Marilyn Monroe singing voice I just want to say..."Happy Birthday, Mr."' Big Daddy", Happy Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiirthday toooooooooo YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment