"My House is a Wreck!"

Hi! I am Elizabeth. Things have been happening pretty fast in my life! I
just married Mr. Right, became a stepmother to two fabulous kiddos, and had a
new baby- all in the last year and a half! Add a couple of moves and my 36th
birthday in there and you will understand why I am feeling the need to record
this crazy stage of our lives! At least now I can come back and read about it
someday- I know I won't remember! Oh, and keep in mind that I while I am posting
the good memories and high points of our daily life- my house really is a wreck!


Sunday, July 25, 2010

What I did over summer vacation...

Well, this is not a before and after post because we do not have an "after" shot yet! But, this is what I did over my summer vacation! This is our master bedroom from the real estate listing. Notice the BLUE grasscloth! I have been painting this grasscloth a lovely ivory color ALL WEEKEND LONG! At least 4 coats! And, to put salt in the wound...we were supposed to be in Bonita Springs, Florida this weekend on a FAB vacation! We canceled the trip because we had to be here getting the house ready! SO, this pic is LITERALLY what I did on my summer vacation!!



I took down the "high-water" curtains, ripped out the carpet, and the fan/globe light is going down ASAP! We are so excited about the house, and all of the work is going to be so worth it when we are settled in! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment