"My House is a Wreck!"

Hi! I am Elizabeth. Things have been happening pretty fast in my life! I
just married Mr. Right, became a stepmother to two fabulous kiddos, and had a
new baby- all in the last year and a half! Add a couple of moves and my 36th
birthday in there and you will understand why I am feeling the need to record
this crazy stage of our lives! At least now I can come back and read about it
someday- I know I won't remember! Oh, and keep in mind that I while I am posting
the good memories and high points of our daily life- my house really is a wreck!


Monday, July 19, 2010

One More...

Good Morning! And Happy Monday! I am in a particularly good humor this morning since my boy slept until 7AM!! Yea! He was exhausted from his big weekend at the lake. We decided to get a good dose of the lake because we will be tied up with the house and the move for the next few weeks! And then somebody HAS A BIRTHDAY! A FIRST BIRTHDAY! So we spent the weekend cruisin' and floating in the water- Anything to beat the heat! Here is my little skipper at the helm of the party barge!



This nice boat is Chuck and Vicki's! We are so glad that they invite us to ride with them! The boat is appropriately named- "One More" - a lake mantra!
I would have loved to stay one more night! This is going to be quite a week- with kids, meetings, packing and getting the keys to the new house!! I have already packed quite a bit- but I still have tons to do around here! SO, I'll be back when I can- hopefully with lots to report!! Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment