"My House is a Wreck!"

Hi! I am Elizabeth. Things have been happening pretty fast in my life! I
just married Mr. Right, became a stepmother to two fabulous kiddos, and had a
new baby- all in the last year and a half! Add a couple of moves and my 36th
birthday in there and you will understand why I am feeling the need to record
this crazy stage of our lives! At least now I can come back and read about it
someday- I know I won't remember! Oh, and keep in mind that I while I am posting
the good memories and high points of our daily life- my house really is a wreck!


Saturday, July 10, 2010

Blink and It's Over!

Well, Pax and Sydney went back to their Mom's yesterday- Two weeks flew by! Do you ever wonder how we got so busy? Sydney and I did not cook anything, and we never went to the swimming pool! But, she did take tennis lessons every morning! I think she had fun, and I lived vicariously through her because I think tennis players are cool!


Baseball is officially over for the season, and we are already talking about football at our house!
SO if you are wondering what we did for the last two weeks, let me tell you! We went to the lake for a good long weekend- this involved 4000 trips to WalMart, 2000 hours of food preparation, and 5000 hours of packing and laundry! Don said that we couldn't fit another cotton ball in our car when we left on Friday! So really 4 days at the lake kills 3 days at home preparing- it does! Then we spent a lot of time in the backyard, and we went to a nice party at my Dad's house and spent the day with family. And then it was time to pack up and send the big kids back to their mom. Blink- it's over!

John Stephen had his first injury while we were staying in the FEMA DREAMA! My little redneck baby fell out of the door of our camper and scraped his nose, lip and chin! Traumatic to say the least! And quite embarrassing to admit to everyone who asks "What happened??" I am considering making up a lie so that I do not have to tell people that he fell out of our trailer!:)

And to satisfy your curiosity...Here she is!! THE FEMA DREAMA!
We haven't had time to landscape yet, but you can see that we are going with a patriotic color scheme!! It is so fun and we are glad that Chuck and Vicki are nice enough to invite us to park on their lot!! Notice the American flags in the dirt. That is the only place soft enough for Sydney to stick them in the ground. Maybe next year I will have potted plants for seasonal decor!! OK, gotta go- John Stephen is PITCHING A FIT!



No comments:

Post a Comment