"My House is a Wreck!"

Hi! I am Elizabeth. Things have been happening pretty fast in my life! I
just married Mr. Right, became a stepmother to two fabulous kiddos, and had a
new baby- all in the last year and a half! Add a couple of moves and my 36th
birthday in there and you will understand why I am feeling the need to record
this crazy stage of our lives! At least now I can come back and read about it
someday- I know I won't remember! Oh, and keep in mind that I while I am posting
the good memories and high points of our daily life- my house really is a wreck!


Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Quick Trip

We are back from a quick trip to Little Rock! So much fun to "do lunch" and visit with my mom and sister! John Stephen had a great time and was quite intrigued by my mom's furry friend- Baxley the Westie!

We also got to have dinner with these two cuties! Wilson and Liza! They were way more entertaining than Baxley the Westie.
But, John Stephen was pretty curious about Bax. It was his first time to see a dog up close and personal...Baxley was less impressed with John Stephen.

I have been doing lots of laundry today, and trying to put the house back together- Will it ever be again? Seriously, the laundry could blow your mind! But, I better get it done since this cutie will be coming tomorrow...



And, she will probably want to be my sous chef. Sydney has a future as a chef- she can't get enough. I need to send her to Aunt Stephanie's "culinary school"- she could learn so much more from her!! Can't wait to see her and Paxton who is never still long enoough for a photo shoot...

Luckily, I caught him right after his shower the other night chillin with John Stephen! Don and I think this is sort of a "before and after" pic since John Stephen looks so much like Paxton! Well, not much else here. Just cold. I have never been so ready for spring! I'll be back soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment