"My House is a Wreck!"

Hi! I am Elizabeth. Things have been happening pretty fast in my life! I
just married Mr. Right, became a stepmother to two fabulous kiddos, and had a
new baby- all in the last year and a half! Add a couple of moves and my 36th
birthday in there and you will understand why I am feeling the need to record
this crazy stage of our lives! At least now I can come back and read about it
someday- I know I won't remember! Oh, and keep in mind that I while I am posting
the good memories and high points of our daily life- my house really is a wreck!


Thursday, February 4, 2010

Do they make sleep masks for babies?

John Stephen has a hard time winding down at night and at naptime. He is very social, and he likes to hang out with me and Don. He fights sleep until he can't make it any longer! As soon as we begin feeding him his last bottle he puts his hands over his eyes. It is like he is shutting us out so he can get some rest! He needs a sleep mask!

Not much going on here this week- I'M JUST COOKING DINNER FOR 30 PEOPLE TONIGHT!

It is for a Board Meeting at Don's office, and I should be getting a full length mink as payment for all of my efforts! On the menu: Shrimp Creole (yes, I just deveined 7 lbs of Shrimp), salad, bread, and WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING!
Luckily, John Stephen took a nap while I worked in the kitchen. Here he his with his covers over his head- another alternative to putting his hands over his eyes. Of course, I uncover his face as soon as he does this because it totally freaks me out!

Oh, and then I got started on paying bills- while my pots and pans soaked in a bubble bath.

Well, If you see any sleep masks for babies we could definitely use one!





No comments:

Post a Comment