"My House is a Wreck!"

Hi! I am Elizabeth. Things have been happening pretty fast in my life! I
just married Mr. Right, became a stepmother to two fabulous kiddos, and had a
new baby- all in the last year and a half! Add a couple of moves and my 36th
birthday in there and you will understand why I am feeling the need to record
this crazy stage of our lives! At least now I can come back and read about it
someday- I know I won't remember! Oh, and keep in mind that I while I am posting
the good memories and high points of our daily life- my house really is a wreck!


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

12 Packs and 12 Steps

Hello, my name is Elizabeth...And I am an addict!

HaHa! Mom, before you call and make my reservation at "The Betty", let me explain...
They were on sale! $11/4 for 4 12-packs! And I am getting good at buying things on sale. In my dream house we will have a super large pantry where all of these things can live. Right now these are riding around in my car until I figure out a good home for them...


Here is a new pic of my boy, who also likes his beverage of choice- Enfamil - Premium Lipil. In fact, he drinks until he passes out! See it dribbling out of his mouth! It is probably one of those things that only a mother finds hilarious, but I do!!

I love his chubby cheeks! Gotta Go! I have a hair appointment today, and I am so excited! I swear people have begun to wonder if I have been casted in the upcoming season of "BIG LOVE"! Time to remedy that!

No comments:

Post a Comment