"My House is a Wreck!"

Hi! I am Elizabeth. Things have been happening pretty fast in my life! I
just married Mr. Right, became a stepmother to two fabulous kiddos, and had a
new baby- all in the last year and a half! Add a couple of moves and my 36th
birthday in there and you will understand why I am feeling the need to record
this crazy stage of our lives! At least now I can come back and read about it
someday- I know I won't remember! Oh, and keep in mind that I while I am posting
the good memories and high points of our daily life- my house really is a wreck!


Sunday, August 15, 2010

Just Hanging at the Fraternity House!


Lambda Chi 001
Originally uploaded by mrsmills1
Well, I had a very busy week! There is a Fraternity in Fayetteville ( I won't mention their name, but I like to call them the "Lamb Chops" behind their backs) that I have helped in the past with some of their interior design delimas! Basically, I work for cheap and they go through furniture really fast! I have a long relationship with the "Lamb Chops" and they are a really neat bunch of guys! So when they called this summer and asked if I could do a spruce up of their living room I was thrilled! We were working with an extremely limited budget since the fraternity had quite a bit of maintenence to do this summer. And, I knew it would be hard to pull this off with all of the moving and crazieness here. But, I went up to my old stompin grounds on Thursday and whipped this Formal Living Room into shape. I think it looks great- kind of clubby and "Ralph" as in "Lauren" (hopefully, the spot on the wall has been aimed at the shelf by now) I had a great time working on this unusual project and am feeling inspired.
Sorry the posts are slow coming, just as I am getting back in the swing around here, I am having technical difficulties! I am not good at computers and everytime they decide to switch something around it throws me for a loop! I have tried to load these pics for three days! And I am not sure how they will look when they post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment