"My House is a Wreck!"

Hi! I am Elizabeth. Things have been happening pretty fast in my life! I
just married Mr. Right, became a stepmother to two fabulous kiddos, and had a
new baby- all in the last year and a half! Add a couple of moves and my 36th
birthday in there and you will understand why I am feeling the need to record
this crazy stage of our lives! At least now I can come back and read about it
someday- I know I won't remember! Oh, and keep in mind that I while I am posting
the good memories and high points of our daily life- my house really is a wreck!


Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Terrible Two's and a Trip to the Fair

Well, we have officially entered the TERRIBLE TWO'S!  As you can see, we celebrated in a small way at the lake!  Our nephew-in- law, Bryan, was turning twenty nine (again) and we had cake and ice cream to mark the occasion!
The next day we floated around the lake and had a perfect day at the lake!  John Stephen is very happy to float around for hours in the water, and that makes us very happy, too!
Then the next week we took a little family jaunt to the County Fair!  Let me tell you, I love the Fair!  This is just about the most quaint event I've been too since I moved back to the Delta!  The fairgrounds are surrounded by mature oak trees, there is livestock, good food, and fun rides!  It was really fun, and I am sure we will go back next year!

John Stephen in the Chicken Exhibit!
Checking out a Horsey!
Sydney's drawing got a second place ribbon!


There was a beauty pageant going on!  Not exactly Toddlers and Tiaras, huh!  I think Sydney wants to compete next year!  Looks like fun!  The winner is named THE FAIREST OF THE FAIR!  How Fabulous! 
And, since I have Martha Stewart fantasies- look at the fluffy chickens!  They are hilarious!  If I was going to have my own coop- I would have to include this breed of hen! 

Not much else going- just fighting mosquitos annd anticipating fall!!  Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment