"My House is a Wreck!"

Hi! I am Elizabeth. Things have been happening pretty fast in my life! I
just married Mr. Right, became a stepmother to two fabulous kiddos, and had a
new baby- all in the last year and a half! Add a couple of moves and my 36th
birthday in there and you will understand why I am feeling the need to record
this crazy stage of our lives! At least now I can come back and read about it
someday- I know I won't remember! Oh, and keep in mind that I while I am posting
the good memories and high points of our daily life- my house really is a wreck!


Tuesday, May 31, 2011


Sorry I've been gone so long!  May is so busy and hectic!  I have 3 million things that I still haven't accomplished, and DON'T GET ME STARTED ON BASEBALL!  I'll have to devote a whole post to our sport of the moment soon, but let's just say it has taken over around here! 
John Stephen had his last day of Mother's Day Out, I wanted to cry more than the first day I dropped him off!  The big question is, What are we going to do all summer?  Not that one day a week from 9-2 was that life changing, but it was one day a week that he was occupied.  I am thinking the swimming pool will be a good place for our summer entertainment! 

And, Does anybody know a night nurse for toddlers?  I'm ready to hire one!  I haven't had a full night's sleep since Maui!  This morning he was up at 4 and ready to rumble!  I tried to get him back to sleep, but at 5:30 I finally gave in!  For some 5:30 is no big deal- For ME- it's MAJOR!  Sorry to whine, but I need to record this for future guilt trips I am planning on putting on this little goose!  We had a busy Memorial Day weekend with 5 baseball games and a really fun cookout.  Now we are back in the saddle, and the upside to getting up at 5:30 is that I have already done 2 loads of laundry and watered the yard!  Have a good one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment