"My House is a Wreck!"

Hi! I am Elizabeth. Things have been happening pretty fast in my life! I
just married Mr. Right, became a stepmother to two fabulous kiddos, and had a
new baby- all in the last year and a half! Add a couple of moves and my 36th
birthday in there and you will understand why I am feeling the need to record
this crazy stage of our lives! At least now I can come back and read about it
someday- I know I won't remember! Oh, and keep in mind that I while I am posting
the good memories and high points of our daily life- my house really is a wreck!


Monday, March 28, 2011

A Day at the Zoo

We had quite a few fun excursions over Spring Break!  One of my favorites was a day at the Memphis Zoo with some of my friends and their cute little kiddies!  I didn't get a shot with all faces pointed towards me, but this was at the beginning of the big day!  It was COOOOOLD!  I had to wrap John Stephen in a blanket!
We saw lots of animals! 

Climbed up on statues that we were not supposed to sit on!

Ate a few snacks!

Saw tons of people we knew...and some we didn't know!
And napped in the stroller!

At the end of the day we were all still having fun!  I am so glad that we got to spend a fun day with these friends!  I am even more glad that I got to stay up until 1:30 in the morning laughing with their Mommas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment